Art by Michael Ramirez
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- What's Barack Up-To These Day?
Barack's name was back in gun related news recently in a funny spoof article where he supposedly confesses to his new found love of the second amendment and 1911's.
“Barack’s sidearm of choice is a Colt 1911. “People seem fond of the Glock 9mm, but as the former Commander in Chief, I have a passion for sheer stopping power on my waistband. I’ve seen firsthand what overwhelming power can do for a conflict. Not that I’d call the Glock owners pussies, but… whatever. You can quote me on that. It’s not off the record. I’m not that kind of guy.”
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : www.membership.nrahq.org
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : www.saf.org
- Firearms Coalition : www.firearmscoalition.org
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : www.jpfo.org
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : www.gunowners.org
And, please consider support for the Second Front in Defense of the Second Amendment:
- Knife Rights: www.kniferights.org
About Michael Ramirez
Two-time Pulitzer Prize winner, Michael Ramirez, combines an encyclopedic knowledge of the news with a captivating drawing style to create consistently outstanding editorial cartoons on Ammoland Shooting Sports News.
“An editorial cartoon is not just a funny picture,” says internationally known editorial cartoonist Michael Ramirez. “It is a powerful instrument of journalism, sometimes sharp and refined, its message cutting quickly to the point, and other times, blunt and overpowering, seizing the readers' attention with its dark imagery.”
Visit : www.michaelpramirez.com
Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor.