The International Film Fest Is Appearing In Arizona For The First Time
Arizona –-(Ammoland.com)- The Arizona Wildlife Education Foundation is excited to bring the International Wildlife Film Festival to Arizona On April 9, 2011!
The Arizona Wildlife Education Foundation (AWEF) is proud to bring this festival of award-winning films from the International Wildlife Film Festival to Arizona! The International Wildlife Film Festival & Media Center, located in Missoula, Montana was established in 1977 and is the longest running event of its kind in the world.
In addition to films, look for children’s activities, displays, a silent auction, Arizona wildlife, and more. Spend a few hours or the entire day!
Where: Cactus Shadows Fine Arts Center in Cave Creek, 33606 N. 60th Street, Scottsdale AZ 85266
When: Saturday, April 9th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ticket prices: $5 for children ages 3-12 and seniors age 60 and over, $8 for adults.
Visit www.arizonawildlifeeducationfoundation.org/ for the schedule of films and activities (on or before April 1st.) Bring this flyer to receive $1 off admission (up to four people per flyer). Code: EXPO
Time Film Notes
- 10:30 -11:25 A Brother Returns Return of the condor to AZ
- 11:30 – 11:45 Wildlife at the Brink NA Model – chapter 1
- 11:50 – 12:00 Verde River SRP production
- 12:05 – 12:30 Wetlands & Wonder + Desert Birds 2 “shorts”
- 12:35 – 1:00 Storytelling by Cat Tales
- 1:05 – 1:30 AZ Falconer’s Association presentation
- 1:35 – 1:55 A Very Wet Winter AZGFD production
- 2:00 – 2:20 Turning the Tides NA Model – chapter 2
- 2:25 – 2:40 Postcards from the Parks AZ State Parks: Recreation
Conservation Areas, History of the System
- 2:50 – 3:20 Restoring Eden Human-wildland conflicting values
- 3:25 – 4:25 Lords of Nature
We urge our readers to communicate to us cheers and even jeers (given in good taste).ARIZONA WILDLIFE FEDERATION P.O. BOX 51510 MESA, AZ 85208 (480)644-0077 www.azwildlife.org/
The post International Wildlife Film Festival Coming to Arizona appeared first on AmmoLand.com.