Wyoming House Committee Passes Constitutional Carry 8 to 1
Wyoming –-(Ammoland.com)- Nice work. Constitution Carry passed out of its committee this morning and moved toward the House Floor by a margin of 8 to 1 thanks to your calls and emails.
This is just one more great example of how effective your voice really is. One member of the committee who had been on the fence about this issue told the committee that he'd received a flood of emails this week urging him to support the bill.
Because of your calls and emails, the bill passed by the overwhelming margin of 8 to 1.
It's been your work all along that has made the difference when we fought for passage in the Senate, this morning when we won committee passage in House, and it is still the only way we'll be able to pass the House Floor.
Senator Everett Dirkson said “When I feel the heat, I see the light” and that is still the truth about how politicians operate. If you and I want Constitutional Carry in Wyoming, we must make politicians feel the heat with our phone calls and emails.
That's why it is imperative that you take just a few minutes to do this simple two step process before Monday's floor vote.
- Click on this link to find out who your State Representative is if you don't already know. Then use this page to find the best contact information.
- Call and email your Representative.
- — Tell them you are working with Wyoming Gun Owners.
- — Tell them it is vital they support passing Constitutional Carry in Wyoming without further amendments.
- — And tell them you are watching their vote carefully and counting on their support.
Constitutional Carry in Wyoming depends on your involvement, join me in the final push to get our bill past the House.
WyGO – Wyoming Gun Owners
Wyoming Gun Owners mission is to advocate, protect and defend the God given and inalienable right to bear arms as in the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution and Article 1 Section 24 of the Wyoming Constitution. Visit: www.wyominggunowners.org
The post Wyoming House Committee Passes Constitutional Carry 8 to 1 appeared first on AmmoLand.com.