USA – -(Ammoland.com)- The Shooting Industry Masters Treasures and Traditions Auction is once again being hosted on GunBroker.com.
Held in conjunction with the 13th annual Shooting Industry Masters, this auction will raise money for NSSF’s First Shots program and USA Shooting. Last year, the Masters auction generated over $17,000 in support of the shooting sports.
“Thanks to our partnership with GunBroker.com and the generosity of manufacturers and custom gun makers, we’re looking to raise even more money for First Shots and the USA Shooting Team this year,” said Randy Molde, Masters chairman.
“The unique guns and one-of-a-kind custom items up for auction are sure to generate a flurry of bidding activity all the way to the end.”
There’s an impressive list of custom guns and more that will be featured on GunBroker.com’s Treasures and Traditions section:
- Auto-Ordnance/Kahr Arms 1921 Thompson .45 ACP with drum magazine and violin case
- Benelli Ultralight 12-, 20- and 28-ga. shotguns
- Lipsey’s Battle of New Orleans Kentucky rifle, a .50-caliber limited edition model
- Mag-na-port Custom Ruger Super Bearcat .22 LR with a Purdy Gear Holster
- Mag-na-port Custom S&W Performance Center Model 686 in .357 Magnum with a 6″ barrel
- Mag-na-port Custom S&W Performance Center Model 686 in .357 Magnum with a 2.5″ barrel and a Purdy Gear holster
- Robar Custom Springfield Armory XD Mod.2 in .45 ACP with a Jason Winnie Holster
- Swarovski STR 80mm spotting scope
- TMT Tactical Custom STI Duty One 3.0 1911 with a Purdy Gear holster
- TMT Tactical Custom STI Duty One 4.0 1911 with a Jason Winnie holster
- TMT Tactical Custom Springfield Armory XD Mod.2 in 9mm with a Jason Winnie holster
- TMT Tactical Custom Armscor .22 TCM 1911 with a Purdy Gear holster
- Volquartsen Scorpion Custom target/competition .22 LR semi-auto pistol
“You’ll never see a line-up of custom and special interest guns like this anywhere else! It’s taken us most of a year of working with custom gunsmiths and leather makers to put these packages together,” says Roy Huntington, publisher of American Handgunner and GUNS Magazine.
“The old saying, ‘He who hesitates is lost!’ comes to mind if you miss out.”
“From hosting the Masters online auction to benefit First Shots, shooting the match and getting to meet industry professionals we work with on a daily basis, the Masters is probably our favorite industry gathering of the year,” said Bob Delfay, president of the Hunting Heritage Trust.
“It’s rare to help such a worthwhile activity like First Shots and have so much fun bidding on these one-of-a-kind auctions at the same time!”
The 13th Annual Shooting Industry Masters, owned and operated by FMG Publications, will take place July 24-25 at the Claythorne Lodge in Columbus, Kan. For more information on the Masters, visit www.shootingindustry.com/masters.
The post Shooting Industry Masters GunBroker Auctions Offer One-Of-A-Kind Custom Guns appeared first on AmmoLand.com.