Safari Club International Announces 2009 Award Winners at 37th Annual Hunter's Convention
Reno, NV – -(OutDoorWire.com)- Safari Club International (SCI) is pleased to announce the list of award recipients at from the 37th Annual Hunters' Convention in Reno, Nevada. Award winners include members and chapters who display a strong commitment to and have made great contributions to the sport of hunting, displayed a dedication to the conservation of wildlife, and have a history of service to the global hunting community and to SCI's goals and are committed to SCI's programs and mission statement.
Individual Award Recipients:
- CJ McElroy Award – Jim Shockey
- Diana Award – Maryann Sackman
- International Hunter Award – Bruce R. Keller
- Young Hunter Award – Alec Janda
- Young Hunter Award – Chase Blalock
- Hall of Fame Award – Mike Rogers, Sr.
- World Hunting Ring Award – Byron Sadler
- World Hunting Ring Award – Kenneth L. Barr
- World Hunting Ring Award – Federico Sada
- Professional Hunter International Award – Giuseppe Carrizoza
- Professional Hunter Award – Jim Shockey
- Pathfinder Award – Camron Tribolet
- Pathfinder Award – Louis J. Riccardi
Chapter Award Recipients:
- Top Gun Award – Alaska Chapter
- Diamond Conservation Chapter – Alaska Chapter
- Chapter of the Year, 51-100 members – Magnolia Chapter and Northern San Joaquin Valley Chapter
- Chapter of the Year 101-250 members – Blue Mountain Chapter
- Chapter of the Year 251+ – Flint Regional Chapter
- International Chapter – London Chapter
- Rookie Chapter – San Juan River Chapter
- Membership Growth – SE Michigan Bowhunters Chapter
All of these awards were conferred upon the recipients this week during the 37th Annual Hunters' Convention in Reno, Nevada. SCI's Convention is the most dynamic and diverse hunting show today with over 650,000 square feet of exhibit space, dozens of informational and educational seminars, and the opportunity for thousands of SCI members to come together. For more information on any of the awards or recipients please contact Nelson Freeman at (202) 543-8733.
The post Safari Club International Announces 2009 Award Winners at 37th Annual Hunter’s Convention appeared first on AmmoLand.com.