U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- NRA America’s Rifle Challenge is coming to Peacemaker National Training Center in Gerrardstown, West Virginia, on April 27, 2019.
There will be three matches. Level 1 is designed for entry-level shooters out to 100 yards, and Level 2 is for everyone else. Both levels have been designed by Marines and the NRA Competitive Shooting Division to measure accuracy, speed, positional skills, and movement.
NRA America’s Rifle Challenge (ARC) is a recreational shooting program designed to encourage rifle owners to do more than just target practice at the range; it lets rifle owners of all skill levels have a fun, exhilarating introduction to the action shooting sports. ARC allows you to compete against yourself or your friends on timed, pre-designed courses. To learn more, watch this video about the ARC program.
Register now! Pick the match that fits your schedule. Matches are $40 for PNTC members and $45 for non-members of PNTC.
- 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM Level 1 ARC Match
- 8:00 AM – Noon Level 2 ARC Match
- 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM Level 2 ARC Match
- Stock Class – Rifle may have one iron or red dot/holographic sight (non magnified) and a backup iron sight if desired.
- Limited Class – Rifle may have one fixed or vairable magnification optic of no greater than 8 power, and a backup iron sight if desired. A rifle with a red dot/holographic sight and a magnifier will be placed in this class.
Open Class – Rifle may have one fixed or variable magnification optic of no greater than 18 power, and a backup iron sight or a red dot/holographic sight installed.
- Bipods are permitted but will remain in the stowed/folded position unless authorized for use on a particular stage. Bipods if used will remain on the rifle for the entirety of the match.
Established in 1871, the National Rifle Association is America’s oldest civil rights and sportsmen’s group. 5.5 million members strong, NRA continues its mission to uphold Second Amendment rights and is the leader in firearm education and training for law-abiding gun owners, law enforcement and the military. Visit https://www.nra.org.
About Peacemaker National Training Center
Peacemaker National Training Center is a DCJS approved facility and is also the most dynamic shooting sports complex on the east coast. PNTC’s mission is to provide the responsible law abiding citizen with a world-class place to safely learn and practice the various legal disciplines of the shooting sports. PNTC typically holds more shooting competitions than any other facility which includes the NRA World Shooting Championship. Additionally PNTC holds training classes and clinics for beginning shooters to professional competitors, as well as military and law enforcement agencies. PNTC is also a proud sponsor of HAVA, the Fisher House Foundation, Wreathes Across America, and Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation (MCSF).