North Coast Shooters Association Camp Blanding 600 Yard Shoot
Camp Blanding, FL –-(Ammoland.com)- North Coast Shooters Association (NCSA) is sponsoring 600 yard Rifle Match w/pits and a MFRF pop-up match at Camp Blanding FL
April 8th-9th / 2011.
Matches are non-sanctioned but NRA rules will be used with some exceptions. Only .308/30-06/.223 calibers are allowed for rifle match!!!!!!!
600 yard match classes will include:
- F-Class (T/R and Open as one) with Tactical Rifle, Any other Rifle and Long Range Pistol
- NRA Match Rifle
- NRA Service Rifle there will also be a MRFR (modified record fire range)
Military Rifle and Pistol Pop-Up match
Course of Fire:
- Friday – April 8th – 3 x 20 shots w/sighters @ 600 yards
- Saturday – April 9th – 3 x 20 shots w/sighters @ 600 yards
- Sunday – April 10th – MFRF Pop-up match, pop-up targets will be single or multiple targets for rifle with ranges from 50 to 300 meters and pistol targets from 25 to 75 meters.
- 600 yard matches: $30.00 per day if pre-registered
- MFRF : $60.00 if pre-registered
- Pre-registration is recommended, a fee of $10 per day will be added for on site registration.
Squadding for the 600yard matches will be from 7:45am to 8:15am (gate will open at 7:30 and be locked at 8:15)
Safety briefing at 8:30am (required), pits seal at 8:45am and Shooting to begin at 9:00am. Squadding and safety briefing for Pop- Up match will begin at 8:00am
Shooting to begin at 0:830 am and NCSA membership is required for insurance purposes.
For more information or to register got to: www.northcoastshooters.com click on events, then 2011 schedule Camp Blanding, FL
You can find more information at: www.northcoastshooters.com
The North Coast Shooters Association was formed to be the instrument to open up additional places to shoot on ranges that are primarily located East of the Mississippi river. Our mission statement is to make the NCSA, LTD. Available with our insurance to fellow shooters to assist them in opening the doors at ranges across the country for civilian shooters ranging from .22 rim fire to .50 caliber BMG competition.
The post North Coast Shooters Association Camp Blanding 600 Yard Shoot appeared first on AmmoLand.com.