National Bobwhite Conservation Initiative New Website
Knoxville, TN –-(Ammoland.com)- At long last, I am pleased to announce the launch of Phase I of the new NBCI website.
The website is the brainchild and product of John Doty, NBCI Communications Director.
Please keep in mind that this is the first of multiple phases of the website, which will be expanded progressively in the coming months to include more and larger features.
Our intent is that the NBCI website will become the one-stop shop for all things bobwhite, eventually including:
- the new NBCI Conservation Planning Tool;
- a comprehensive library of bobwhite biology and management information;
- blogs by NBCI and state personnel;
- links to all conservation partner websites;
- fact sheets for public information, to address popular topics and commonly asked questions;
- photo and video galleries;
- current information, publications and events;
- national bobwhite/grassland bird habitat and population tracking databases;
- -reports, updates and minutes on the “business” of the NBCI;
Please check out the new NBCI website at: www.bringbackbobwhites.org
Don McKenzieDonald F. McKenzie
University of Tennessee
2396 Cocklebur Road
Ward, AR 72176
The National Bobwhite Conservation Initiative (NBCI) is the unified strategic effort of 25 state fish and wildlife agencies and various conservation organizations — all under the umbrella of the National Bobwhite Technical Committee — to restore wild populations of bobwhite quail in this country to levels comparable to 1980. Visit: www.bringbackbobwhites.org
The post National Bobwhite Conservation Initiative New Website appeared first on AmmoLand.com.