Fort Smith, AR -(AmmoLand.com)- Airgunners from the popular television show, American Airgunner, will be at the Umarex Booth (#15062), on Wednesday, January 20th at 3 pm during the 2016 Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Show attendees are welcome come view the 18 new Umarex airguns and visit with the celebrities and shooters of American Airgunner TV at the Umarex Booth on Wednesday of SHOT Show at 3 pm. American Airgunner continues to grow in popularity and has aired on the Pursuit Channel and online for the past four years and are recording a new season for 2016.
Umarex USA invites you to stop by their booth, #15062, to talk with show host, Rossi Morreale and well-known airgunners Tom Gaylord, Jim Chapman, Steve Criner, and Rick Eutsler. All will be available to talk about airguns and their airgunning experiences.
- Rossi Morreale is a TV personality, producer and a live event Emcee. He grew up hunting and fishing in Arkansas, where he attended the University of Arkansas and started as a wide receiver for the Razorbacks. Rossi has hosted numerous television shows, including American Airgunner, Belly of the Beast, Can You Duet, Riding with Rossi, and Tunnel of Fire. He served as a correspondent for Extra and emcees the live events yearly at the Super Bowl.
- Tom Gaylord was the first co-host of American Airgunner in 2010. He has been writing about airguns since 1994 and is the airgun editor for “Shotgun News”. Tom was the founding editor of “Airgun Illustrated” magazine, authored the “Beeman R1” book and has written for numerous publications. Tom is currently known as the godfather of airguns.
- Jim Chapman lives in Minnesota and travels throughout the U.S. and abroad to hunt with airguns. Besides the hunting, reviews, and round table segments for American Airgunner, Jim authors feature airgun hunting articles for Predator Xtreme, Fur-Fish-Game, Airgun Hobbyist magazines, Game & Fish, Outdoor Life and the UK based publication Airgun Shooter. He has been a guest on several nationally broadcasted radio programs.
- Steve Criner is one of the most head strong outdoor personalities in the outdoor television industry today. That’s exactly why he hunts extreme predators! With over 20 years of hunting experience, Steve developed an addiction to calling wildlife in close at a young age. Steve’s involvement in extreme sports like bull riding, bull fighting, motorcycle racing, and rodeo solidified the fact that he craves excitement and hunting predators was a perfect fit!
- Rick Eutsler made his first appearance on American Airgunner during the 2013 season as one of the Round Table experts. He brings his simple, down to earth, “Facts not Fluff” perspective to airgun reviews and has been writing about airguns since 2007 and producing airgun video reviews since 2008.
American Airgunner Links:
About American Airgunner:
American Airgunner airs on the Pursuit Channel Wednesdays at 4:30 pm Eastern, Fridays at 1:30 am and during primetime Friday evening at 8:30 pm Eastern. This is the only televised show about airguns. Watch it on DirectTV Ch. 604 or DISH Network Ch. 393. Don’t get Pursuit Channel? Check your local listings for additional channel information.
Stream American Airgunner during air times at www.vidillion.tv/pursuitchannel/ or find it on Roku.
About Umarex USA:
Umarex USA is one of North America’s fastest growing sport and recreation companies. Umarex USA develops and markets products under brands licensed by its parent company, Umarex Sportwaffen GmbH & Co. KG. Such brands include Beretta, Browning, Colt, Elite Force, Hammerli, Heckler & Koch, Hornady, IWI, Ruger, RWS, Smith & Wesson, Walther and others. Follow and subscribe to Umarex USA online: Facebook.com/UmarexUSA, Twitter.com/UmarexAir, and YouTube.com/UmarexAir.
For additional information regarding Umarex USA visit www.UmarexUSA.com.
The post Meet the American Airgunner at Umarex During SHOT Show appeared first on AmmoLand.com.