Art by A.F. Branco
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Happy Tax Day, wait what? Did we scare you?
In a typical year, April 15 would be the red-letter day for taxes. This year, however, April 15 has been pushed aside by April 18 2016.
April 18th is this year's deadline to file taxes or apply for an extension.
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : https://membership.nrahq.org/
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : https://www.saf.org/
- Firearms Coalition : http://www.firearmscoalition.org/
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : http://jpfo.org/
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : http://www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : http://gunowners.org
About A.F. Branco
A.F. Branco is a GrassRoots Conservative Political Cartoonist for Conservative Daily News, Net Right Daily, Legal Insurrection, and now Ammoland Shooting Sports News. Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor.