Do Your Part! Lets Grow the NRA to 10,000,000 Members
Join the NRA – Let's get the membership of the NRA to 10,000,000 members that's right Ten Million. We can do it and when done the NRA will be an unstoppable organization for keeping and protecting your 2nd amendment rights.
If you are not registered sign up by clicking the links in this article and save money of the regular subscription price. Already a member, then use the same link to give an NRA membership to someone special.
NRA Membership Benefits
These basic membership benefits are automatically included with your NRA Annual Membership or Life Membership, along with special members-only discounts and services.
-An official NRA Membership ID card – showing your Membership ID number and expiration date or Life Member status. You should carry this card with you at all times.
– With all regular memberships, you will get a choice of subscription to American Rifleman, American Hunter, or America's 1st Freedom,
– Junior members receive a subscription to Insights,
– Annual members receive $5,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of renewal. (Does not include Junior membership.)
– Life members receive $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of upgrade to Life member status
– Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.
– $1,000 of ArmsCare coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage. For special provisions and limitations of the ArmsCare Plan click here. ArmsCare. For purposes of insurance, NRA members must be current active members of the NRA whose name appears on the NRA membership list.
– New and Enhanced insurance coverages through the NRA Endorsed Insurance Programs. Enroll on-line for Life, Health and Accident and Individual Property and Liability insurance or call Toll free 1-877-NRA-3006 (1-877-672-3006.) New Commercial Property Liability Insurance Program for NRA Affiliated Clubs and Business Alliance Members, visit on-line or call Toll Free 1-877-487-5407.
– The most important benefit of NRA membership, however, is the defense of your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. NRA-ILA tracks the issues and alerts members about legislation involving firearms and hunting at the federal, state and local levels of government. Successful legislative action begins with you — the individual member. For information regarding legislative action or to become an ILA grassroots volunteer, call 1-800-392-8683.
If you have questions about your NRA membership, please send e-mail to email@example.com
Brought to you by – AMMO LAND.COM – The Free Press Release Service for the Shooting Industry! www.AmmoLand.com .
Submit Gun, Ammo and Shooting Related News at Ammo Land.com .
The post Do Your Part! Lets Grow the NRA to 10,000,000 Members appeared first on AmmoLand.com.