By Michael W Loos
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- The 2016 Presidential Election may be the single most important election in the history of this once great Nation.
The Liberals of this Country are chomping at the bit to push the voting Citizenry over the edge and tip the scales forever towards their Socialist ideology.
What exactly does that mean?
It means once this Country’s voting populace reaches a demographic that exceeds 50% Liberal, Conservatives and Libertarians alike are doomed to spectate as this Country is turned into the next Socialist undertaking; the R & D of Marxism and its values, while using a veritable Petridish of humanity to grow the experiment.
How is this done?
Alinsky’s book hinges on the ideology that there are three classes of people – The Haves (the money elite and corporations) – The Have Some Want More (essentially the middle class) – and the Have Nots (the poor). By aggressively organizing at the grassroots level of the Have-Nots (Obama was an organizer and a follower of Alinsky) you can create an us against them voice, using the weak, poor, uneducated and downtrodden to turn against The Haves. By agitating and pitting The Have Nots against the other socioeconomic groups, he believes you are able to exploit the poor, giving them an enemy to fight, while manipulating them to further political gains – which in the end is the overthrow of The Haves.
In many respects, Alinsky’s thought process is to take those who are enslaved in poverty and oppress / subjugate them to his ideology of “us against them.” His constant barrage of militaristic words – Enemy, tactics, kill, obey, weapons, attack, opposition – brings home that this is a revolution, one meant to overthrow The Haves at all costs and as he says in his book over and over – the ends justify the means.
Oddly, Alinsky never touches on the obvious question – What happens when The Have Nots become The Haves and a new threat to his utopia is the newly downtrodden Have Nots?
Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals
Here is the complete list from Alinsky – shared from Best of Beck…
* RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)
* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)
* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)
* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)
* RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)
* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence
from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)
* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)
* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
The Cloward-Piven Strategy, written in 1966, is a guide to over-burdening the welfare system to the point of collapse – both at the State and Federal levels – forcing the Government to step in and save the day, supported by both sides of the Congressional aisle, guaranteeing jobs and minimum salary for everyone, thereby creating a Socialist economy / Government and wiping out poverty in one fell swoop.
How is this done?
The concept hinges on the idea that not all those who are eligible for welfare use it. According to Cloward-Piven (in 1966), only 1 of 2 poverty level citizens apply for welfare, and the number may have been higher. By organizing, going into the neighborhoods and if necessary, taking the citizens by the hand to the welfare office, they believe the welfare system of the U.S. Government can be brought to collapse, not just by the need for taxes to support the sudden explosion of welfare recipients, but by overwhelming the system itself, from the people taking applications, to overworked social workers to pencil pushers all over the country.
CP feels it is right and just to pit race against race, socioeconomic class against socioeconomic class and one ethnic class against another, as long as it justifies the ends, which is a Socialist government and enslaved citizenry. By creating these pitched battles among the constituents, CP believes the Democrats would go “all-in” with new ideas to not only handle the welfare recipients, but to keep their constituency in a cohesive, organized group that supports the welfare state.
What does all this have to do with the 2016 Presidential Elections?
Obama has spent the last eight years adding Trillions to our National Debt, edging us closer to bankruptcy. Scandals have plagued us at an alarming rate – IRS, Benghazi, NSA, Snowden, Fast and Furious, Solyndra, Operation Choke Point, The VA, AP Wiretapping, Drones, ObamaCare, Monsanto / FDA appointment, Recess appointments… and on and on.
Why are these scandals significant?
These “scandals” are right in the wheelhouse of someone who studied Saul Alinsky, as Obama did. Keep the populace on their toes, never letting them dig in their heels. Use the bait and switch, keep them moving from one scandal to another, one crisis to the next, never allowing them to do more than momentarily dance on the head of the pin, before forcing them on to the head of another pin, another crisis.
By creating this constant attack, he attempts to exhaust the Country’s voters, never letting them concentrate on just one item.
When you add in his constant belittlement of political opponents, his divisive nature, his fear mongering, his attacks on those who ask questions, his ridicule of those who oppose him, his constant use of buzzwords that when used enough times, become truth, and you are reading right from the Saul Alinsky playbook. Can you say Net Neutrality?
Now add into the mix, the Immigration problem. Why is Obama working so hard to bring illegal immigrants into America, give them citizenship, welfare, healthcare and voters rights? Why is he so willing to go against the law? Why is he stubbornly holding on to an ideal that has no validity given the consequences of his actions?
Well, as someone who studied Cloward-Piven in school, Obama would realize the need to flood the welfare system with 5-8 million new citizens, not only creating a heavier burden on the welfare system, overwhelming it as Cloward-Piven planned, but forcing higher taxes, more debt and higher unemployment – which in turn puts more people on welfare – but the cherry on top of the Cloward-Piven Strategy is securing an additional 5-8 million voters for the Democratic Party, ensuring the scales of this Country are significantly pushed past the 50 /50 balance of voters… The Tipping Point.
How do we stop this? How do we turn the tide?
One of the problems staring us in the eye is the size of Government. It is high time we impress upon our Legislators (through voting) that it’s time to repeals laws and dismantle big Government while we still can, while we still have the juice as voters.
Democrats and Republicans have been adding to the weight of Government, and our taxes, one step at a time.
What laws and Government excess could be taken down?
- ObamaCare. The free market should prevail. No one should be forced, under penalty of fine, to buy something they don’t want. No one should be forced to allow someone to reach into their pocket and take their hard earned money and give it to someone they deem in need.
- Repeal the Patriot Act.
- Get rid of the TSA. How many agents work for the TSA? 47,000. How many of those agents have been caught stealing from the public. Over 400. How many terrorists have been caught. ZERO. How much money has been spent in those seven years? $7.5 Billion.
- Remove the Department of Education. Education is the Constitutional realm of the individual States. Budget this year? Discretionary spending is set at $69 billion.
- A flat tax rate. Politicians push this idea during an election year, but let the idea die on the vine after taking office. With a flat tax rate, no exceptions, no breaks, you could cut the size of the IRS down to nothing.
- Start moving new workers off of Social Security and into their own 401k and IRA.
Why aren’t these things being done?
Because those people employed by the Government are never going to vote for someone who will take away their livelihood. They are part and parcel of the plan, again, to overburden the Government machine, to make it crash.
With Hilary Clinton a devotee of Alinsky (read about her correspondence with Alinsky HERE) 2016 may be our last chance. It may be our one and only hope.
- Number one with a bullet is VOTE. Get out there and make a difference. If people in your neighborhood need a ride to the polls – drive. Help your candidate, put signs in your yard, go to town hall meetings.
- Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion. Standing by silently while some buffoon is talking drivel about what a great job Obama is doing, set them straight. Do it nicely. Do it quietly. Do it with intelligence, but do it. Let the other guy look like a pontificating, loud, overwrought fool. When everyone walks away, at the very least, they will be impressed by your ability to maintain an even strength, that you were calm and insightful, while wondering what the heck the frothing idiot was going on about.
- Educate yourself on candidates, vote for those that have ideals that align with yours.
- Call or email your Congressmen and women and let them know where you stand. Truly, these people want to get re-elected, they listen.
And lastly, don’t listen to the mainstream media – they tell you what you want to hear. At the very least, watch newscasts from both sides of the aisle, it will give you a better idea of the slant of their coverage.
Do your own research – everything is on the internet – all you have to do is look, read and use that one thing so many people think they have but don’t… common sense.
Be vigilant and diligent.
And to quote a friend of mine –
“Those that take the time to read and familiarize themselves with these socialist strategies will understand and learn. Those that don’t, never will…
The uneducated and inattentive zero liability voter is the greatest threat to the Country and more and more are being indoctrinated into this class every day.”
My friend is right… it’s time to go to work and whenever possible, put your thumb on the scale…
Stay Safe and Carry Responsibly