Art by A.F. Branco
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Amazing Leadership…NOT.
The Amazing leadership of Coward,,, whoops I mean, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel and the FBI cost the lives of 17 people yet he deflects blame to the public members of NRA.
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : https://membership.nrahq.org/
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : https://www.saf.org/
- Firearms Coalition : http://www.firearmscoalition.org/
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : http://jpfo.org/
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : http://www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : http://gunowners.org
And, please consider support for the Second Front in Defense of the Second Amendment:
- Knife Rights: www.kniferights.org
About A.F. Branco
A.F. Branco is a GrassRoots Conservative Political Cartoonist for Conservative Daily News, Net Right Daily, Legal Insurrection, and now Ammoland Shooting Sports News.
A.F. Branco has taken his two greatest passions, (art and politics) and manifested them into the cartoons that have been seen all over the country, in various news outlets including “Fox News” and “The Washington Post.” He has been recognized by such personalities as James Woods, Sarah Palin, Larry Elder, Lars Larson, and even the great El Rushbo.
Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor.