RADFORD, Virginia – -(Ammoland.com)- Alliant Powder, a leading manufacturer of smokeless propellant, offers clay target shooters a consistent, clean-burning option with the release of improved Green Dot. Shooters can now get the tight, consistent, long-range patterns of Green Dot with significantly less fouling. Shipments are being delivered to dealers.
The improved formulation burns much cleaner, with precise burn rates that produce dense, uniform patterns, as well as less felt recoil. Enhanced Green Dot is optimized for handicap trap loads, yet versatile enough for a variety of target and field applications. It offers Alliant Powder’s legendary lot-to-lot consistency and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
Features & Benefits :
• Improved clean-burning formulation
• Significantly less fouling
• Lower felt recoil and superior patterning
• Optimized for handicap trap loads
• Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
• Made in the U.S.A.
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 150611 / Green Dot 1-pound bottle / $24.99
- 150613 / Green Dot 4-pound bottle / $89.99
- 150612 / Green Dot 8-pound canister / $169.99
Alliant Powder is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information and load data, visit www.alliantpowder.com.
About Alliant Powder
For more than 125 years Alliant Powder has produced America’s best and most popular smokeless powders. Alliant Powder is part of Vista Outdoor. For more information and load data, visit www.alliantpowder.com.