NEWTOWN, Conn –-(Ammoland.com)- The ever-popular and consistently sold-out SHOT Show University day-long series of seminars for firearms retailers will be presenting an expert “faculty” of retailing experts to address the attendees at the Monday, Jan. 14, 2012 event.
The value of networking with fellow retailers and perhaps having mealtime and reception opportunities to talk to the presenters one-on-one can’t be underestimated, but for all in attendance the highlight is the money-making, business-building information dispensed by the speakers.
Reserve your spot while one is still available.
Here’s who and what you’ll hear:
- “State of the Industry,” from James Debney, president/CEO, Smith and Wesson
- “How to Create Outrageously Effective Marketing Materials,” from Ron Rosenberg
Four Concurrent Breakout Sessions:
- “NSSF FFL Compliance Consultants Open Mic Forum,” with retired ATF officials Wally Nelson, Nick Scouffas, Fred Gerlach and Harry McCabe
- “Retailer Open Forum,” with NSSF staff and some of the best and brightest retailers in the firearms industry
- “Create a Lifelong Customer,” from Bill Kendy, sales and marketing expert/consultant
- “Some Benefits of NSSF Membership,” with Payment Alliance International, Celerant, FlashFog and Display Solutions of Topeka LLC
- “Hell Hath No Fury Like a Customer Scorned,” from Nancy Friedman, “the Telephone Doctor”
- “The Tool Box of Digital Communications,” from Brian Sykes
- “How Not to Be a Showroom for Amazon,” from Bob Phibbs, “the Retail Doctor”
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 6,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, log on to www.nssf.org.