Auburn Hills, MI -(Ammoland.com)- Kelley Blue Book has named the 2015 Jeep Wrangler and 2015 Dodge Charger winners of its 2015 Best Resale Value Awards.
For the fourth consecutive year, Jeep Wrangler has been named Best Resale Value in its class and ranked on the Top 10 list for the fifth year in a row. The new for 2015 Dodge Charger also earned a Best Resale Value Award in the Full-Size Car category.
“The entire list of Top 10 Best Resale Value vehicles is dominated this year by trucks, SUVs and crossovers, which is a testament to the strength these categories will carry in the future,” said Eric Ibara, director of residual value consulting for Kelley Blue Book.
- Jeep Wrangler receives two 2015 Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Awards: Top 10, Compact SUV/Crossover
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited takes Top 10 and Mid-Size SUV/Crossover awards
- Fourth year Wrangler wins Best Resale Value Award; fifth-consecutive year in the Top 10
- New 2015 Dodge Charger receives Best Resale Value Award in the Full-Size Car category
Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards are based on projections from the Kelley Blue Book Official Residual Value Guide and determined by a skilled staff of automotive analysts.
2015 Jeep Wrangler
- The iconic Jeep Wrangler – the most capable and recognized vehicle in the world – moves into 2015 with new features, such as a standard eight-speaker audio system and an improved sound bar, and an optional Premium Alpine Audio Package that includes nine Alpine speakers, a new subwoofer and a 552-watt amplifier.
- The 2015 Jeep Wrangler delivers unmatched off-road capability with legendary four-wheel drive and is produced with more than seven decades of 4×4 engineering experience. Wrangler continues to offer a body-on-frame design, front and rear five-link suspension system, live axles, electronic lockers, and is one of the few mid-size SUVs that offers a six-speed manual transmission – in addition to its five-speed automatic transmission.
2015 Dodge Charger
- As the most successful four-door fastback-styled muscle car on the market, the new, more aggressively restyled 2015 Dodge Charger remains in a class of its own, delivering even more performance, technology and refinement thanks to its TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission now standard on every model – from the SE to the SXT, R/T, R/T Road & Track, R/T Scat Pack, SRT 392 and the SRT Hellcat.
- The 2015 Charger also offers a full range of fuel-efficient and powerful engine options, including the award-winning 3.6-liter V-6 Pentastar engine, which delivers up to 31 miles per gallon (mpg) on SE and SXT models; the legendary 370-horsepower 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 on the R/T; the 6.4-liter HEMI V-8, which punches out a best-in-class, naturally aspirated 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque in the SRT 392 and R/T Scat Pack models and the new 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI Hellcat V-8 engine.
- The Charger SRT Hellcat delivers ultimate performance with 707 horsepower, 650 lb.-ft. of torque, a top speed of 204 miles per hour, and a National Hot Rod Association (NHRA)-certified, quarter-mile elapsed time of 11.0 seconds on street tires, making it the quickest, fastest and most powerful sedan in the world.
These prestigious awards honor vehicles expected to maintain the greatest proportion of their original list price after five years of ownership.
About Kelley Blue Book (KBB)
Founded in 1926, Kelley Blue Book, The Trusted Resource, is the only vehicle valuation and information source trusted and relied upon by both consumers and the automotive industry. Each week the company provides the most market-reflective values in the industry on its top-rated website KBB.com, including its famous Blue Book Trade-In Values and Fair Purchase Price, which reports what others are paying for new and used cars this week. The company also provides vehicle pricing and values through various products and services available to car dealers, auto manufacturers, finance and insurance companies, and governmental agencies. Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com ranked highest in its category for brand equity by the 2014 Harris Poll EquiTrend study and has been named Online Auto Shopping Brand of the Year for three consecutive years. Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. is a Cox Automotive company.
For more information on Kelley Blue Book (KBB), please visit www.kbb.com.