EXPERTS GUIDE READERS TO THE BEST NEW GEAR
USA – -(Ammoland.com)- What’s the best way to discover all of the new options to help you hunt and shoot more safely and effectively?
Game & Fish/Sportsman tapped into its extensive network of objective, experienced and specialized experts to give readers their picks on what works and what new products show the most promise.
Industry insiders, including airgun guru Jim Chapman, crossbow fanatic Jeff Johnston, handgunner Chris Cheng, outfitter and three-gun shooter Britney Starr, and gunwriter Brad Fitzpatrick walk readers though the best 2015 gear options.
These 11 categories — Airguns, Apps, Bows, Crossbows, Handguns, Lights, Light-Recoil Ammo, Optics, Rimfires, Rifles, Suppressors — are all emerging segments that our readers have told us they want to know more about.
Categories and authors
- Matt Haun, rifle expert, hunter
- Josh Dahlke. ScoutLook technology expert, outdoor writer
- Britney Starr. African safari outfitter, 3-Gun champion
- Gary Lewis. Western hunter, author
- Beth Alcazar. NRA range instructor
- Christian Berg. Hardcore bowhunter, editor Petersen’s Bowhunting
- Jeff Johnston. Crossbow expert, outdoor writer
- Chris Cheng. Former Google exec, History Channel’s Top Shot Champion
- Brad Fitzpatrick, Shooters’ Bible author, rimfire hunter
- Paul Rackley, shooter-hunter, G&F/Sportsman Southern editor.
Jim Chapman, TV personality, airgun expert.
Also in the Gear Issue, we publish the results of the hunting Readers’ Choice Awards. Readers will find out what new gear won the voters’ hearts this year. More than 5,000 readers voted and choose winners in 12 categories, from guns and bows to coolers and apps.
About Outdoor Sportsman Group – Integrated Media
As a premiere destination for the most avid outdoors enthusiasts, Outdoor Sportsman Group’s Integrated Media division is widely recognized for its strong special-interest multichannel brands, including Petersen’s Hunting, Guns & Ammo, In-Fisherman, North American Whitetail, Game & Fish and 10 other leading magazines that reach more than 26 million readers. Its network of 17 websites, including BassFan.com, attract more than 38 million annual unique visitors, and hundreds of TV episodes of original branded hunting, sport shooting and fishing programming that airs on Outdoor Sportsman Group’s broadcast entities. Visit http://outdoorsg.com for more information.
The post 121 Coolest Hunting-Shooting Tools in Game and Fish/Sportsman Magazine’s Gear Issue appeared first on AmmoLand.com.